The undersigned Company, with this information, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU 2016/679 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereafter “Regulation” or “GDPR”), concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data intends to provide you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of data processing, qualified as personal by the Regulation in question, necessary for the establishment and execution of contractual-commercial relations with you in progress, also acquired verbally, directly or through third parties.
With reference to these data we inform you that:
1 - Purpose of the processing: the Controller processes personal data, with the exclusion of sensitive data, and identification in relation to the contractual requirements and for the fulfillment of the legal and contractual obligations deriving from them, as well as to allow a more effective management of commercial relationships .
2 - Purpose of the processing: the aforementioned personal data, whose provision is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations, are processed for:
a) conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
b) comply with the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relations with you or your Company;
c) fulfill the obligations established by the Law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
d) exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
e) subscription to FEMI-CZ S.p.A Supplier Portal (http://portalefornitori.femicz.it) which could be managed or organized by consultants and service companies in charge, joint controllers to fulfill the purposes of this point;
f) on your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR) for the following commercial purposes: sending commercial and / or information communications on products offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of the service offered;
g) on your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR) for the following purposes: spontaneous application and / or for personnel searches.
Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in execution of legal and contractual obligations, the data may be communicated:
h) in Italy and abroad for the sole purpose of credit protection and better management of the respective rights relating to the individual commercial relationship to: networks of agents, customers, suppliers, factoring companies, credit institutions, credit recovery and commercial insurance companies, professionals, consultants and service companies. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers;
i) to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators and / or companies of the Group;
3 - Processing methods: the data will be processed in written and / or computerized form in a non-automated manner, for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 15 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the processing (points 2 .a, 2.b, 2.c, 2.d, 2.e, 2.h, 2.i), for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes (point 2.f) and for no more than 10 years from the collection of data for personnel search purposes (point 2.g).
4 - With regard to the data themselves, your Company may exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 and art. 15, 16-21 GDPR and more precisely: access to personal data, right of rectification and integration, cancellation, limitation to treatment, even temporary, right of opposition, right to data portability, right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
5 - How to exercise rights: you can exercise your rights by registered mail with return receipt at the Legal Site or through e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
6 - Owner of the processing of your personal data is FEMI-CZ S.p.A., Viale del Lavoro, 16 45100 ROVIGO (RO) - ITALY. The updated list of data processors, system administrators and data controllers is kept at the Legal Site.
7- Existence of automated decision-making processes: no automated decision-making process will be based on the data communicated for the processing object of this information.
Comm. Francesco Zambelli
Art. 7 D.Lgs. n ° 196/2003 Italy – “Right of access by the data subject “(personal data).
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Article 15 European Reg. no. 679 - 27/04/2016 - GDPR "Right of access by the data subject"
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
(a) the purposes of the processing;
(b) the categories of personal data concerned;
(c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
(d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
(e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
(f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(g) where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
(h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For any further copies requested by the data subject, the controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. Where the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.